Tuesday 4 March 2008

Circle Sampler & Bootiful Stampz Winner

The winner of the Bootiful Stampz randomly selected is Danemi1

Congratulations ~ Please let us have your address :)

We used a 'random number selector' to find our winner and we'll be using this system again so remember you can enter as many creations as you like for our challenges, the more you enter the better chance of winning. (When there's a prize up for grabs)

Thank you to everyone who joined in with the 'Circle' Challenge we love to see your creations

Here's a sampler of some of the entries:-

Creations by: Val Dulac, Chris, Daisy, Jeri

Creations By:- Caz, Gabrielle Madsen, Katharina, Julia

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Elaine congratulations my friend, I am thrilled to bits that you were picked from the hat to win those super cute 'Bootiful Stamps'
Now, aren't glad you blogged *rofl*

danemi1 said...

WOW I am so chuffed I am jumping up and down here - was absolutely amazed - thanks everyone - yippeeee!!!!

danemi1 said...

OOPs so nearly forgot - can tell I am new to all of this can't you - special thanks to Sally for donating the stamps and the ladies that organise the challenges - gosh it feels like the oscars lol!!!! - Speech over but seriously ...thanks girls

Hugs

Elaine

Julie Allain said...

awww Elaine you are very welcome xx

Jeannie Phillips said...

I was invited to enter a card by cassie...I am so excited to be linked to this page its great..I love it...here is my card entry

www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com

Thanks
Jeannie

Jeannie Phillips said...

I was dropping back over to leave my link for my blogspot again..thanks to both of you for visiting my blot...that just means so so much.
Jeannie
www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com

Sally said...

well done!! Enjoy the Prize!